Mobile Applications – The Choice of GenY
In today’s era, mobile phones have become more like a necessity. Just like food, clothing and shelter; mobile phones are also covered under basic needs. The staggering statistics available about mobile users simply vouch for the statement we mentioned above. According to recent stats, there are more than 6 billion mobile subscribers around the world and the count is expected to increase in the coming years. Considering the staggering numbers, who doesn’t want to leverage the most out of this opportunity? Marketers around the world are figuring out different ways to use mobile phones for marketing their products and marketing trough mobile applications is an end result for this hunt.
mobile applications can prove to be of great importance in your marketing plan. Through these applications, companies stay connected with their customers round the clock and can offer better services as well.
To understand the usability of mobile applications in a better manner, let us consider the example of an ecommerce store. The company has a user-friendly and attractive website where customers visit from desktops and enjoy a great shopping experience. Doubtlessly, the website works well and caters to desktop users in a great manner. But, with this website the business cannot target users who access web via mobile. In the past couple of years, the numbers of users who access web via phone have exceeded desktop users and this is why businesses must have a mobile application.
Depending on the nature of your business, the functionality of the application can be customized easily. For instance, if you run an ecommerce website then we can design an application using which customers can buy products right from their mobile phone. Just like a website, the design and functionality of an application can be improved and enhanced at subsequent steps.
For more information on how a mobile application can benefit your business, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we have designed several mobile applications for clients from different industries and can do the same for you as well.
Latest posts by Hemant Singh (see all)
- Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S. - May 6, 2014
- Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results - April 29, 2014
- Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design - April 9, 2014
- Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S.
- Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results
- Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design
- Launch A Successful E-Commerce Mobile Website
- Google’s Matt Cutts Action Against Large Guest Blog Network
- A Streamlined Look for Pages by FaceBook
- Google’s Matt Cutts on Paid Link Criteria
- Now Submit Scraper Sites Report To Google
- Top Reasons As to Why Responsive Web Design is Good for SEO?
- Difference between Web Designing and Web Development