Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results
Matt Cutts in his recently posted video, talked about the basic criteria being followed by Google for choosing page titles for the search results. He gave answers to all related question such as selection of snippets that is page titles … Continue reading
Google’s Matt Cutts Action Against Large Guest Blog Network
Guest Blogging, as we see has become a simple and effective key for optimizing the page. But, with more frequent examples, the giant search engine, Google, is all set to remove spammy attempts to do guest blogging.
Google’s Matt Cutts on Paid Link Criteria
Google’s web spam team head recently posted a new 8minutes video on YouTube. The video highlights the key aspects to know whether a link is a paid one or not? He says that Google team can easily detect 99% of … Continue reading
How to Design Internet Marketing Strategy for Startups
Starting a business is easier said than done. Right from defining the business model to understanding customers’ needs, every consecutive step simply makes it difficult to start a business. But those who courageously overcome these challenges are the real entrepreneurs. … Continue reading
- Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S.
- Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results
- Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design
- Launch A Successful E-Commerce Mobile Website
- Google’s Matt Cutts Action Against Large Guest Blog Network
- A Streamlined Look for Pages by FaceBook
- Google’s Matt Cutts on Paid Link Criteria
- Now Submit Scraper Sites Report To Google
- Top Reasons As to Why Responsive Web Design is Good for SEO?
- Difference between Web Designing and Web Development