Google’s Matt Cutts on Paid Link Criteria
Google’s web spam team head recently posted a new 8minutes video on YouTube. The video highlights the key aspects to know whether a link is a paid one or not? He says that Google team can easily detect 99% of … Continue reading
Now Submit Scraper Sites Report To Google
Google, the search engine giant, is all set to remove websites with copy-pasted contents. In his recent post, Matt Cutts tweets on Twitter to submit all reports and examples of Scraper Sites through Scraper Report Form. Being the head of … Continue reading
Relaunching TechGenuine.com – The Online Authority For Online Business
Tech Genuine is Re-launching its website to re-establish its reputation as the number one authority on all things related to technology for the benefit of their customers. Already a well established website, this re-launch was made to show customers that … Continue reading
- Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S.
- Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results
- Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design
- Launch A Successful E-Commerce Mobile Website
- Google’s Matt Cutts Action Against Large Guest Blog Network
- A Streamlined Look for Pages by FaceBook
- Google’s Matt Cutts on Paid Link Criteria
- Now Submit Scraper Sites Report To Google
- Top Reasons As to Why Responsive Web Design is Good for SEO?
- Difference between Web Designing and Web Development