Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S.
ComScore shared and released its March (2014) report for Smartphone Subscribe Market Share in the US according to which, Google+ breaks into the list. From the report, it is evident that Apple is the topmost smartphone manufacturer with 41.4percent OEMs … Continue reading
Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design
Moving in-parallel line with Facebook, Twitter is all set to redesign its looks in coming weeks. The upcoming profile design will feature a larger profile picture, highlighted tweets and customized header image – quite similar to that of Facebook features. … Continue reading
A Streamlined Look for Pages by FaceBook
Facebook has recently announced a new “streamlined” look for the page. The redesigned timeline features are apt to be used by both visitors & page admin. The page will offer a smart intent to highlight relevant information and get instant … Continue reading
- Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S.
- Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results
- Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design
- Launch A Successful E-Commerce Mobile Website
- Google’s Matt Cutts Action Against Large Guest Blog Network
- A Streamlined Look for Pages by FaceBook
- Google’s Matt Cutts on Paid Link Criteria
- Now Submit Scraper Sites Report To Google
- Top Reasons As to Why Responsive Web Design is Good for SEO?
- Difference between Web Designing and Web Development