A Streamlined Look for Pages by FaceBook
Facebook has recently announced a new “streamlined” look for the page. The redesigned timeline features are apt to be used by both visitors & page admin. The page will offer a smart intent to highlight relevant information and get instant review of the same. Let’s find out the key updates rolling on its way.
Updated Timeline: Design and Features
With updated version, the timeline will display a complete section of your page posts. One can review all running ads, unread notifications, page likes and reach on the right-side column just adjacent to the cover page. This section will consistently appear on your page and also in news feed.
There are new navigation options at the top named as Page, Activity, Insights, and Settings. The menu, Build Audience, will help admin to visit the account of ads manager. Under Insights, one will get drop down to the option called “Pages To Watch”. This interesting add-on will let the admin to watch and create a list of similar pages and also compare the performance of the same for better analysis. “Overview” tab in the Page Insights will show key info in terms of stats about the page watching. The other tab
“Post” will take you to the most engaging post (past weeks) that you are watching.
On the other hand the left-column will mark business information, hours of business, a map, website URL and phone number along with videos as well as photos.
FaceBook, in recent years, have adopted several changes in terms of design and looks. But, above mentioned modification will help in bringing-up the concept of “social- interactivity” in the top line. Being, the giant in the social media, Facebook is all set to execute new features soon this week.
Latest posts by Hemant Singh (see all)
- Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S. - May 6, 2014
- Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results - April 29, 2014
- Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design - April 9, 2014
- Google+ Amongst Top-15 Smartphone Apps in the U.S.
- Matt Cutts on Google’s Criteria for Selecting Titles for Search Results
- Twitter New Look with Image-Centric Design
- Launch A Successful E-Commerce Mobile Website
- Google’s Matt Cutts Action Against Large Guest Blog Network
- A Streamlined Look for Pages by FaceBook
- Google’s Matt Cutts on Paid Link Criteria
- Now Submit Scraper Sites Report To Google
- Top Reasons As to Why Responsive Web Design is Good for SEO?
- Difference between Web Designing and Web Development